Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fashion Week Looks Spring 2010

Ralph Lauren Spring 2010, vests are coming back! I am so happy!!!
I love this suit from Donna Karan. The fringe hem, the casual belt, the non-color.......

I always favor tangerine in the spring. Luca Luca Spring 2010. So pretty.....scalloped waistline, printed top, and slightly disheveled hair. I love volume.
This top reminds me of a skyscraper, or an old lighting sconce.
Behnaz Sarafpour Spring 2010.
Black is half of my wardrobe, so this dress paired with tweedish trouser leggings takes basic black somewhere new! From one of my favorite new (to me!) collections, A Detacher Spring 2010.

Tracy Reese Spring 2010. These kind of pockets are great for girls like me who fidget! And the shoes and hair give it a little bit of ballerina chic.

Vivienne Tam Spring 2010. I love what she does with color. The strong eyes are something I might want to try as well. What do you guys think?

Fashion Week is over, but I'm still sifting through tons of images! More posts to come. And a special feature on makeup and hair looks from last week..........magenta lips at Marc Jacobs, wavy ponytails at Christian Siriano.........

If you'd like to see more, check out elle.com or coutorture.com All images via Getty Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails