Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Benefit High Beam


I am writing about Benefit simply because it rocks! I love their products, but this one in particular really delivers. I love High Beam! I was drifting through Macy's one day and the SA pulled me aside and before I could say no slapped this pinky shimmer on my cheekbones. It comes in a bottle that resembles nailpolish, complete with the little brush applicator. At first I was skeptical, but after she rubbed these two streaks of goo across my cheekbones, I stared in amazment. I looked like I had just slept 9 hours and run two miles and drunk from a glacial river!! It was instant healthy glow. My bottle is now 3/4 empty and I will definitely be repurchasing. It's a little on the pricey, but worth it, because the hunt is over for a GREAT highlighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails