Thursday, September 9, 2010

DAY ONE - NYFW Spring 2011




Rachel Comey Spring 2011. Every single piece in her collection was perfection. I'm not kidding.


Vena Cava Spring 2011

Cushnie et Ochs Spring 2011

ARGHHHH!!

So I almost missed out on the first day of Fashion Week. My power cord for my MacBook severed at a very critical point!! I dashed over to the Apple store and purchased a new one. Craigslist and ebay be damned...I didn't have time to haggle over $20. And thrifty girl that I am, you know it KILLED me to pay full retail price for this silly power cord!!

Still having some technical difficulties with images, but I managed to get these ones up...

Necklace from Siriano collection

Christian Siriano Spring 2011. Wow. Just...wow.




Images Slaven Vlasic/Getty Images and Bebeto Matthews/Associated Press

Much more to see tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails