Saturday, May 8, 2010

Aveda Damage Ready Intensive Restructuring Treatment

I received a sample of this product in the mail and I was excited to give it a try. I have the kind of hair that has a mind of it's own. The front lies flat as a pole, and as you get round to the back, it get's kinky curly. I have to use some sort of 'intensive' repair solution once a week or I am Frizzo the Walking Pyramid, all volume, just at the base of my bob haircut. The dreaded 'triangle'.

Anyways, this product felt different going on. Usually a repair treatment feels ultra moisturizing and slick. Once I put this on however, it felt as if my hair instantly absorbed it. Leaving very little product to rinse out. You remember those old school advertisements of a broken hair shaft with little holes in it being repaired? Yeah, it kinda felt like that. And my hair was much more manageable once it was dry. So BIG thumbs up for doing exactly what it claims!!

If you have hair like mine, (impossible), Aveda has a gem of a product to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails