Tuesday, March 23, 2010

LUSH Celestial Moisturizer


Test driving Celestial Moisturizer by LUSH. Special thanks to Linda at the Old Town Pasadena LUSH store for the generous samples.

I'm pleased so far. No breakouts and it doesn't sit on top of my skin. I like it for a night moisturizer more than day. I had the tiniest bit of the 'greasies' yesterday towards the end of the day, but I'm guessing I just needed a good shower,
( all you Moms out there can probably relate...)

Here's the link...

http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/face/moisturisers/

1 comment:

  1. I recently have looked into soap bars that are both moisturizing and good for the face/hands combo. I found this website fun to look at and want to try these brands of soaps. www.smallflower.com
    soap bars by Pre de provence and soap bars by smallflower trading co. mmmm, love soaps that leave the hands moisturized and smelling yummy! also soaps that are gentle enough for my baby.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails